First hunt, short notice

I have a suspicion that your new arrangements will be far better than even the promise of you original hunt. Best of luck.

Part of the deal is that you have to post a hunt report when back.
 
Hallo, from JHB we are a 2 hour flight to Namibia. Have a look at Leopard Legend Hunting Safaris.
All the animals you listed we have on one property/ranch.
Send us an email.
Thanks
Lwyk and Julene
 
It didn't happen if there's no pictures!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,227
Members
169,279
Latest member
ShelleyGob
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top