Firearms through Paris?

wildwilderness

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
USA, Canada, Mexico, Australia, South Africa, Greenland, Cameroon, Zimbabwe, Argentina
I am looking at a flight to Cameroon that will go through Paris-
I saw a few old threads (10+ years) that said it would be possible and fairly easy. Anyone do it recently? Anything I should be aware of? Do you think it would be a problem?

Thanks

Give it some time, perhaps check in the morning.

That's the problem with asking a specific question about one location, it takes time for those that have the answer to get on the forum

Nearly everyone who has hunted in Cameroon will have flown through Paris because it’s primary route. Ask your outfitter for references and you can ask about their experience or look up Cameroon hunt reports here and PM them. I’ll be flying through Paris to Cameroon in January with firearms. I’m using travel with guns to organize flights. Outfitter recommended same agency they will use to obtain visa in Brussels.

I am looking at a flight to Cameroon that will go through Paris-
I saw a few old threads (10+ years) that said it would be possible and fairly easy. Anyone do it recently? Anything I should be aware of? Do you think it would be a problem?

Thanks

Jacques @JKO HUNTING SAFARIS books hunts in Cameroon in conjunction with our booking agent there in France. The typical itinerary is in fact through Paris as you're finding. As far as I know it's not a problem.

I have never flown through Paris but my friends (Mexicans) have told me it is super easy and easier than flying through the USA

flying through Paris is actually a pretty smooth process,

I’ll be flying through Paris in Cameroon with guns is actually a pretty smooth proces

Does anyone know if any license is necessary to transit flight in Paris CDG with firearms ?

I’m on an unusual flight from London to São Paulo with transit to Paris flying with Air France . Follow the procedures notifying AF about firearms requesting all OK.

but regarding French paperwork I couldn’t find anything saying if need or don’t a license.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Walkerph

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you