Firearms through Dubia

It was big enough...... Really it was! :)

My best always

Yup! And it's freakin cold!

No no no today is so cold I had to wear two pairs of shorts... Mine had a springbuck on it though I saw Marius was sporting a pair of All Black rugby shorts!

Guess we will have to see how that goes! ;)

Ha ha ha emerites just let me know ,right now that l couldnt pay for my tickets over the phone with the card
So im hoping jorja, my daughter has the money in her account to put it in thier account
Wonder if l can do it through the flight centre
Never had a problem paying for flights over the phone, before

You must have sounded shifty!

I just had someone requesting a host of personal information just to make a small CC purchase on the phone.
I just about offered up my blood type as a joke.
Paranoid folks or what...!?

Last edited:
well that's the end of seeing dubia ,on the way to takeri,
with the 94 buck per kilo extra baggage ,and not being able to pay over the phone , I missed that deal .
so its back to Qantas, and the bows being invited to participate again , extra 23 kgs luggage for 19 aussies....
and I get to see j/bourg and the saps once again .
with the insurance ( only if they cover damage to fierarms, optics and archery equipement,) the flights are going to be $3200
or just over $2900 with out the insurance .....
jeez our airplane ticket price really suck........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MUABritney

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross