Finally getting my trophies

Look forward to seeing the results.

How long have you been waiting?
 
We look forward to some pics!
 
Jealous, thought my first ones would be in around mid July. Still haven’t even heard their ready to ship yet.:whistle:
 
Good for you! Looking forward to pictures.,
 
Yes congrats. Year and a half....Geez. That would drive me crazy. I hunted with KMG last august and if I remember correctly this was the week...My trophies are completed and on the road to me as we speak. Should have everything by the 24 th. I am kind of crazy with getting my taxidermy back within a year. Please post pictures once you have them and enjoy them!
 
Glad to hear you are getting your trophies. Sounds like a long wait. I was fortunate. I hunted in October of last year and got them in July. Enjoy opening your crate. It's like getting an early Christmas present
 
Please share pictures! I really enjoy seeing how everyone prefers their taxidermy done and how they display it.
 
Look forward to seeing them. Happy days. Mine get delivered today! OH BOY!
 
Can't wait to see them!
 
I’ve been waiting just a year and have just been notified that everything is packed and awaiting permitting, which I was told would take several weeks.
Good luck.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,808
Members
169,417
Latest member
SommerDoug
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top