Finally getting my trophies

Look forward to seeing the results.

How long have you been waiting?

We look forward to some pics!

Jealous, thought my first ones would be in around mid July. Still haven’t even heard their ready to ship yet.:whistle:

Good for you! Looking forward to pictures.,

Yes congrats. Year and a half....Geez. That would drive me crazy. I hunted with KMG last august and if I remember correctly this was the week...My trophies are completed and on the road to me as we speak. Should have everything by the 24 th. I am kind of crazy with getting my taxidermy back within a year. Please post pictures once you have them and enjoy them!

Glad to hear you are getting your trophies. Sounds like a long wait. I was fortunate. I hunted in October of last year and got them in July. Enjoy opening your crate. It's like getting an early Christmas present

Please share pictures! I really enjoy seeing how everyone prefers their taxidermy done and how they display it.

Look forward to seeing them. Happy days. Mine get delivered today! OH BOY!

Can't wait to see them!

I’ve been waiting just a year and have just been notified that everything is packed and awaiting permitting, which I was told would take several weeks.
Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,