Finally a Plan

Second Wind....you sound to me like a very interesting man i love the sound of your trip, and the planning process and detail.. you are someone i feel i could sit with around a campfire with a glass of red wine and be entertained with your life stories for hours....
i too will be in Botswana in the month of October on a photographic Safari (in maun its known as suicide month crazy hot) i wish you the safest in travels and the best Safari you could wish for. If you end up in my neck of the woods KwaZulu Natal i would like nothing better than to meet with you over a lazy lunch or a night or two in the bush...... ill be right here on this forum if you decide to take me up on it.

Strech
 
If you do not know where are you heading, it means you already arrived.
Sounds like a marvelous journey to be headed in such nice direction.
may the wind be on your favor.
 
UPDATE

After the events here on Thursday and the Supreme Court decision, I am thinking maybe splitting time between the ranch, a beach in Panama, London for the holidays and Southern Africa.

If this butt-wipe is re-elected I am going to switch from republican to an ex-pat

Save a seat by the campfire for me 'cause I am coming
 
UPDATE

After the events here on Thursday and the Supreme Court decision, I am thinking maybe splitting time between the ranch, a beach in Panama, London for the holidays and Southern Africa.

If this butt-wipe is re-elected I am going to switch from republican to an ex-pat

Save a seat by the campfire for me 'cause I am coming

+1 SW, wife and I preparing for now, unknown at this point. God help us all (worldwide) if he is re-elected. a friend sent me a couple of photos from downtown DC (by the Potomac river), starting to look a lot like what we saw in Livingston.
 
Second wind
I have been away from the site for a couple weeks due to a major disruption in my life. It was illuminating to read your exposition and gives hope. My wife Packsy and I are to divorce after 32 years of marriage. It seems she to has to find herself and has started by finding someone else. We have gone through a lot in that time with the indigestible loss of my youngest son 7 years ago. The despair, uncertainty and frustration is overwhelming. We had a life plan and now its gone. Your words offered some comfort, as I know there is a plan out there for my life, I just need to find it. Like so many on this site I love hunting and somehow I plan on moving forward with my plan to hunt Africa next year for the first time. Thanks for the glimmer of hope.

Stretch I'm real sorry to hear about you and Packsy but all things have a reason and look its already got you moved up to next year for Africa keep us posted as to your plans maybe we'll meet up over there next year. Bob
 
Stretch, I'm really sorry to hear the news too. Life is tough and unfair. Keep your chin up, one day at a time.

Second Wind, I hope you have the time of your life, it will be a hell of a journey and adventure!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,385
Messages
1,574,723
Members
170,152
Latest member
babykidsstore
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top