Fall black bears

I love watching bears over bait. I enjoy spot and stalk as well on them. But as far as a "tree stand" hunt goes. I don't think it gets more entertaining than bear hunting. You never know what will come in. Watching the cubs play around, the interactions between all the different bears, watching them eat/play/fight, and also not knowing what might come in next. It makes for an interesting time.
If you are in an area where you have multiple bear regularly, then I could see it being more entertaining. Where I am, I only had 2 bears, they never came in at the same time, only hit sporadically, and would only pop in briefly during daylight, preferring to do most of their eating after dark, which has typically been my experience in this area. Hence why I’m not a fan
 
If you are in an area where you have multiple bear regularly, then I could see it being more entertaining. Where I am, I only had 2 bears, they never came in at the same time, only hit sporadically, and would only pop in briefly during daylight, preferring to do most of their eating after dark, which has typically been my experience in this area. Hence why I’m not a fan

That makes a lot of sense. A couple years ago a friend of mine went and didn't see one bear for 7 days straight. In a high activity area I would gladly go every spring and fall. In an area like that I'd struggle to go more than once. Watching them interact up close is most the fun for me.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,122
Members
169,705
Latest member
FeliciaBid
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top