"Fabarm Beta Classic"?

Daniel Cary

AH legend
Joined
Oct 22, 2019
Messages
2,755
Reaction score
4,045
Location
Michigan
Media
37
I ended up purchasing one used, in perfect condition Apx. $1100.00. It was an excellent fit compared to the other manufacturers of SXS's. Short of it being discontinued, or replaced by the Autumn, I don't know anything about it. If anyone is familiar with the Beta Classic, I'd appreciate opinion's.

Thanks AH. Regards, Dan.
fabarm.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,283
Messages
1,571,684
Members
169,396
Latest member
goldcincopa1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top