"Fabarm Beta Classic"?

Daniel Cary

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
I ended up purchasing one used, in perfect condition Apx. $1100.00. It was an excellent fit compared to the other manufacturers of SXS's. Short of it being discontinued, or replaced by the Autumn, I don't know anything about it. If anyone is familiar with the Beta Classic, I'd appreciate opinion's.

Thanks AH. Regards, Dan.
fabarm.jpg

What gauge ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottyGard

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Recently I came across a post on how Lord Kassappa love spell brought back a woman's husband who left home without her notice and never returned for almost two weeks. i contacted him and he told me what to do, now i am happy again with my spouse you can contact him via..
WhatsApp text
+1 (709)769-8236
haleneshara@gmail.com
Recently I came across a post on how Lord Kassappa love spell brought back a woman's husband who left home without her notice and never returned for almost two weeks. i contacted him and he told me what to do, now i am happy again with my spouse you can contact him via..
WhatsApp text
+1 (709)769-8236
haleneshara@gmail.com
cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!