Everything I hate about plastic guns in one picture

Went through all seven pages, I couldn't find anything that hurt my feelings. Actually, I got a lot of chuckles out of some of the posts and I'm an avowed plastic gun guy!
@Hogpatrol
Does y'all use plastic bullets in your plastic guns as well. HA HA HA HA.
As much as I love nice wood and blued steel I still like to hunt with my plastic and stainless guns as well.
When it's raining, cold wet and miserable my wood and bued steel stays at home and the plastic and stainless comes out to play. No worrying about rust and stock warping.
Bob

I'm going to have to take a trip to Australia, I've always wanted to go and sounds like my kind of fellows , I like knowing where I stand with folks ! and to your son that sounds like he was raised not in the way of the new world(trophy for everyone) but the honest policy of a man makes his own way not on the backs of the majority to him you should be proud papa..

I do tiptoe around some as I try not to offend but hell maybe I'm just a nervous nelly I just don't like seeing grown men pout :)
@AHughes
Unfortunately Australia is a changing and not for the better. My wife thinks I'm a dinosaur in my attitudes and the way I talk but I politely tell her that it's bad luck. When she says you can't say that my reply is I just did if they don't like it don't ask. She sees my point of view but in these days of political correctness wants me to play nicely with other. If people don't like me I'm fine with that, I probably won't like them either.
Unfortunately people like me snd my generation are a dying breed and every one wants to please everyone else.
A old mate went on Facebook and got a heap of likes and friend requests. I told him if some of these people met him they would change their mind. He ask why. When I told him to look at the crap he wrote, it just was not the real him. He is an ornery SOB. I call him Cyclops because on some things he's the most one eyed bastard you will come across. A really nice person tat let's you know where you stand and doest suffer fools or bullshit.
My son was taught social justice sL
nand telling it how it REALLY IS. He was also taught to be the first to apologise when he is WRONG.
They cancelled the chess club at school so he took up a partition to get it started again and presented it to the principal. He was told he could have discussed it but my son said you mightn't have listened so I did it this way. The principal listened and the chess club was reinstated and went on to win a few competitions. Not bad for an 8 or 9 year old at the time.
Unfortunately when we are gone the world eill not be the same and te younger ones say thank God for that. I think you poor bastards you will not be able to think for yourself or say what you really feel for fear of the repercussions.
Bob

@AHughes
Mate in Australia it's a common pastime to take the piss out of each other or hang shit in each other. This is mostly done in good fun and no malice is usually meant by it.
A lot of people from other countries don't understand or can't take the Australia way of humor.
People on this forum know me and know some of what I say is just good natured shit stirring.
I have a T shirt that says caution opinion contain within may offend.
I was at a work team meeting and was asked a question. The person didn't like the answer or the T shirt.
They were told stiff shit. If you don't like my answer don't ask the bloody question and the shirt did warn you.

In these days of political correctness people need to grow a set of balls and tell it how it is, not pussy-cat foot around trying to please minorities. The recipient needs to know that at times what people say may offend them and that's the way life is. This pandering to minorities bullshit is just that BULLSHIT.
My son is Aboriginal and they tried to give him awards at school for the best Aboriginal student in the class. He called it for what it was, tokenistic bullshit because he was the only Aboriginal in the class and refused the award. He told them yes I'm Aboriginal but I need to be assessed on my merits not my race. The school didn't like it but I am proud of him for his stance.
To many people today get offended over the smallest thing.
Don't get me started in the ME TOO shit. It's at the stage you don't know what to say to a woman nowdays. I told a lady the out fit she was wearing was absolutely beautiful.
She replied what don't I look good in other clothes. My reply was not appreciated. I told her for fucks sake I was just being nice and giving you a compliment so get stuffed stupid. Then she wanted to give me a lecture on appropriate behaviour. She was told to shut up and piss off if she wanted.
We won't mention changing kids nursery rhymes, pulling down statues and other shit that offends minorities.
The world has gone crazy but I will remain the unchanged politically incorrect person I have always been and always will be. With me it's what you see is what you get, no pretentious crap, straight honest answers and to hell with it you can take it or leave it.
Bob
Wish we had a button for "double - like." Well said, my friend, and as you Aussies say, "good on ya!"

All I can really say, I appreciate all guns for what they are and their application, classics and expensive customs are my thing,....but that is some funny shit in that post, and I enjoyed reading it

Your father was a wise man. Seriously.

Other men’s wives and other men’s guns have been the two most common causes of frustrating hunts with friends.

I never wanted a plastic rifle.

Then my Uncle Sam told me I had to sleep with one.

47 years later, I still don't really like them. But I own three because they have some peculiar attributes that make them very useful.

I don't believe I currently have any pictures of them on my phone, LOL.

:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross