AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.dksafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, International Professional Hunter's Association, Professional Hunter's Association of South Africa, South Africa Predator Association.
Hunted
Botswana, South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Argentina, USA.
full

Hello Everybody.
We wish that 2022 will be a prosperous and healthy year for everyone.

Following numerous requests for our new lion specials for 2022 here they are.
We tried to keep the prices the same as 2021 but had to take away the free pick up and drop off in Johannesburg and we had to lessen the hunting days from 5 days (6 nights) to 4 days (5 nights) included.
The reasons for that is that demand for lion hunts are up.
This year will probably be the last year that the South African government will allow lion hunting before they close it down.
So everybody is booking lion hunts like crazy.
The second reason is that supply of lions are down.
Like us many other outfitters and breeders do not want to be caught with their pants around their ankles when the government shuts down lion hunting so they have reduced their lion numbers drastically during last year.
We personally have reduced our lion numbers by more than 50 % during 2021.

So if you want to hunt a lion do not wait any longer.
Do not say next year that nobody warned you that 2022 will be the last year you will be able to hunt a lion.

To our clients who booked the 2021 packages last year - well done to you.
We are looking forward to have you with us.

Sincerely
Hans De Klerk

Kalahari Lioness Hunt 2022.jpg

Attachments

• Kalahari Lioness Hunt 2022.pdf
    841.5 KB · Views: 205
Last edited by a moderator:
Whoever takes this deal will not be dissapointed.

I'm new to this but are any parts of the lion exportable to the US?

Reactions: DCN
Hello BLJC30
No, unfortunately the US Fish and Wildlife department has decided to shut down all lion import permits to the USA in 2016.
Many American clients still hunt lion as it is perfectly legal.
There are 3 countries who does not allow the importation of lion trophies.
They are USA, Australia and France.
Many of our USA clients export their lion trophies to Canada or Mexico or one of the Caribean islands.
So if you have a house in one of these places or have friends living there you can ship your lion trophies there if you wish.
There is a lot of info about this subject on this site as well as the internet.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Hans, will Israel allow Skull/Claws import?

Hans, will Israel allow Skull/Claws import?
Hello Shakka
We have never had a client from Israel before so I cannot say with certainty if Israel will allow the importation of lion trophies.
As far as I know it is only USA, France and Australia that has a ban on imports.
You will probably be better off to call your government in Israel and ask them directly what their policy is.
Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Maybe if a guy waits long enough, things will swing back the other direction: I'd really like to lion hunt someday but bringing home the hide would be a must.

Do it while you can and take great pictures. I did it and had a fantastic time. It's all about the experience for me. If I'm ever able to get my skin, fine, but if not, I've got the memories and the pictures. Like Dakota said......awesome people.
!!

I'm starting to get butterflies, Jun is just around the corner. :) I can't wait, super excited about this hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SavannahDo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg