Elephant Import advice

Will The Wildlife Gallery or H&H not touch it?
I checked with the companies Heeler75 mentioned and seems like they both do tanning of elephant but I don’t think they are taxidermist.
 
I checked with the companies Heeler75 mentioned and seems like they both do tanning of elephant but I don’t think they are taxidermist.
We might be saying different things but Wildlife Gallery and H&H are both well known taxidermists.

I have gotten traction on this topic with @gizmo, who is a forum sponsor here and taxidermist. He has sources that I'm going to try out for both tanning and painting of ele hide. He also has leather product and furniture options. Give him a shout to see what he can do for you.
 
We might be saying different things but Wildlife Gallery and H&H are both well known taxidermists.

I have gotten traction on this topic with @gizmo, who is a forum sponsor here and taxidermist. He has sources that I'm going to try out for both tanning and painting of ele hide. He also has leather product and furniture options. Give him a shout to see what he can do for you.
Correct on the taxidermy part. I should have clarified that both companies do tanning in addition to taxidermy.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,910
Members
169,638
Latest member
ChauValazq
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top