Ele has landed...

My good friend @BnC 04 is one of the best hunters I know and his wife is as well having taken a couple of buffs herself!
 
Congratulations on getting yours back.

Curious on your crate dimensions and shipping costs. Did Collett’s exporter ship from Zim to RSA then to the states?
Appreciate it, thanks.
If my memory serves me correctly, the shipment went from Zim to Turkey and then over to the US. I would have to check the manifest to verify.
Crate dimensions and chargeable weight is listed in picture. Cost to get it to ORD was just over $3k.
Hope this helps with future planning.
Screenshot_20260621_172425_M365 Copilot.jpg
 
Appreciate it, thanks.
If my memory serves me correctly, the shipment went from Zim to Turkey and then over to the US. I would have to check the manifest to verify.
Crate dimensions and chargeable weight is listed in picture. Cost to get it to ORD was just over $3k.
Hope this helps with future planning.View attachment 771973
Thank you, I’ve got a crate that should be leaving Collett’s pretty soon. Should give a comparison idea.
 
Appreciate it, thanks.
If my memory serves me correctly, the shipment went from Zim to Turkey and then over to the US. I would have to check the manifest to verify.
Crate dimensions and chargeable weight is listed in picture. Cost to get it to ORD was just over $3k.
Hope this helps with future planning.View attachment 771973
That's the route my buff went. Turkish air at the time was the only people flying big 5
 
Ethiopian will also fly it. At least they did last year.
 
Has anyone seen an elephant skull mounted on the wall with the tusk? I wonder how that would look?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9357.png
    IMG_9357.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 68
Has anyone seen an elephant skull mounted on the wall with the tusk? I wonder how that would look?
I’ve seen them before and they look cool but they’re big and heavy. Mallard’s Gun Store in Florida has several adorning the walls.
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,574,032
Members
169,888
Latest member
Sonia16980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top