Easton Axis 260's?

A nice passthrough with a VPA head (3 blade)
About the typos...don't worry, my english is awful :D
Now trying to get a Fallow deer using an Exodus bhead
 
A nice passthrough with a VPA head (3 blade)
About the typos...don't worry, my english is awful :D
Now trying to get a Fallow deer using an Exodus bhead

Very nice! I am bringing the VPA 2 blade broadheads with me to shoot at boar next week in Hawaii. It will be a test for my new Africa plains game setup [emoji1018]
 
you will be more tha fine... once using a VPA 2 blade, my arrow broke the shoulder of an impala and broke the rear leg exiting (80 pounds bow, 680 grains arrow)
 
you will be more tha fine... once using a VPA 2 blade, my arrow broke the shoulder of an impala and broke the rear leg exiting (80 pounds bow, 680 grains arrow)

Oh man I get excited just hearing about it. If I switch from the Spartans to the axis arrows I'll be at 599gr. I believe that will do the trick on the Hartmann's Mountain Zebra
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,570,675
Members
168,937
Latest member
JaredWakeh
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top