Easter Prayers and a Blessing to you all

nztimb

AH ambassador
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
5,410
Reaction score
22,339
Media
1,632
Articles
6
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
4
Hunted
New Zealand, Austaralia
Isaiah_53-5.jpg
On the Cross.png
 
Today is a great reminder that no matter how bad things look now, we know the ending - a Risen Savior!! Happy Easter to all!
 
I received this in an email earlier today.

Why is Good Friday “good”?

…He said, “It is finished,” and he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.
JOHN 19:30

“God with us” became “God for us” by giving up His life to rescue us so that we could know Him personally.

That’s what makes Good Friday “good.”

Before you prepare to celebrate Jesus’ resurrection, take time to reflect on His crucifixion with this prayer.

“But He was pierced because of our transgressions, crushed because of our iniquities; punishment for our peace was on Him, and we are healed by His wounds.”
Isaiah 53:5
 
He is Risen...I wish you all a blessed Easter..
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,140
Members
169,497
Latest member
FerdinandL
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top