Duck Season Is Open

1ObsessedHunter

AH veteran
Joined
Sep 10, 2012
Messages
175
Reaction score
27
Media
3
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
South Africa
Although it hasn't satisfied my current passion and obsession with Africa, it will have to do. It's fun too. This was the kick off of my duck hunting season. My buddy and I limited out with 14 longtail ducks this past Friday.
 

Attachments

  • zpfile001.jpg
    zpfile001.jpg
    486.9 KB · Views: 255
i know this is prob a daft question but is that a boat or something else you are in?
:laughing: Yes....boat with a grass blind that pops up to keep us concealed. Here's a picture without the blind.
 

Attachments

  • 2012-01-28_08-52-49_358.jpg
    2012-01-28_08-52-49_358.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 298
Although it hasn't satisfied my current passion and obsession with Africa, it will have to do. It's fun too. This was the kick off of my duck hunting season. My buddy and I limited out with 14 longtail ducks this past Friday.

Looks like you and your buddy had a good day you've got some fine eating to do.
 
nothing like shooting stuff that flies!! congrats!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,251
Members
169,315
Latest member
ChuMatteso
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top