DSC Big Bore Shoot

This sounds cool. Only have a 9.3 double though, don’t think my 458 bolt would do well.
It would work perfectly. Hopefully they add more scenarios next year with more rounds down range.
 
There were all sorts of rigs there. Bolt guns, single shots and doubles with everything from iron sights to 3-12x Swarovski.

You are really only shooting against yourself. It is just great to get around kindred spirits. No pressure to perform.
No performance anxiety?
I’ll try to make the next one.
 
No performance anxiety?
I’ll try to make the next one.
My porn career got rid of all performance anxiety I had! Lol
 
Would really like to but 3 days drive
 
Lol

So many comments....must resist...
Hahaha, yeah, I realized after I hit post that I should have closed that one in a bit! Lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: 008
Only from Jan to March. My wife's a Texan so we spend a couple of months each winter there.
 
Only from Jan to March. My wife's a Texan so we spend a couple of months each winter there.
Wish I could do that, would probably make me a much calmer person!
 
Spouse had to go up to Waco for the weekend looking after our granddaughter which left me minding Vizlas (three of them!) Next year I will be there.
 
I will hopefully make it next year as well.

Time with the son today. Went to the golf tournament and now in at a minor league baseball game. When a 25 year old tells you he wants to do stuff with you, you better jump! :A Thumbs Up:
 
I will hopefully make it next year as well.

Time with the son today. Went to the golf tournament and now in at a minor league baseball game. When a 25 year old tells you he wants to do stuff with you, you better jump! :A Thumbs Up:

Yup. That happens painfully seldom at this stage of life!

You chose wisely friend!
 
I will hopefully make it next year as well.

Time with the son today. Went to the golf tournament and now in at a minor league baseball game. When a 25 year old tells you he wants to do stuff with you, you better jump! :A Thumbs Up:
Well know that you were missed! We were even saving you a place on the shooting line between the 460 wby with a break and the dude with the BOSS thingy.
Glad you got to spend time with your son Royal.
 
Just saw this thread guys. Issues with my mother-in-law has been keeping me pretty busy.(fell and broke her hip...96 yrs old!) Anyway, I'll be game to make it a AH guy weekend kinda thing next year!!!! Let's do it!
 
Just saw this thread guys. Issues with my mother-in-law has been keeping me pretty busy.(fell and broke her hip...96 yrs old!) Anyway, I'll be game to make it a AH guy weekend kinda thing next year!!!! Let's do it!
Hope to get a little shoot set up here in Houston, grill some steaks and indulge in a few drams after the shooting is done when it cools down around here!
 
Wait till Jan or Feb. I'll come kick some----- well I would come anyway.
 
Hope to get a little shoot set up here in Houston, grill some steaks and indulge in a few drams after the shooting is done when it cools down around here!

I'll be all over that!

About November ought to be right. ;)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,311
Messages
1,572,537
Members
169,579
Latest member
HaroldMack
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top