Drink of Choice in Africa

I like the Amarula on ice also. My outfitter/PH brought me a bottle of it when they came to the states for a sportsman show. I need to see if you can buy it here in the USA. I already tried to find Red Heart Rum and that was a no go.:(

I like the Amarula on ice also. My outfitter/PH brought me a bottle of it when they came to the states for a sportsman show. I need to see if you can buy it here in the USA. I already tried to find Red Heart Rum and that was a no go.:(
I've seen Amarula around the states. Heck, I think I've seen it up here in Alaska. A little searching in the Liquer sections ought to turn up a bottle.

I found and bought the Amarula but they do not import the Red Heart Run into the USA. Darn!!
Anyone know how many bottles I can bring back on my next trip to SA??

As much as you care to carry if you want but the rule is one liter duty free. After that US Customs may charge you.

image.jpeg

pete now i am pissed off!!! a castle lite watching the sunset on lake tanganyika .......great way to spend saturday evening :A Yeah: :D Beers:

Absolutely...
1 problem... i had to come home because i ran out of beer!

o_O :E Horrified:...see what happens when i am not there to fill the cooler box!! :E Shake Head:...:E Rofl::D Booze::D Beer Bottle::D Beers:......:E Head Scratch::E Hmmm:...or is that empty it....:A Thumbs Up::D Cheers:
It is most definitely more empty than full when you are around!!! :D Cheers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg