Draw Results coming in

Havent put it in for anything in years. Used to try for lope tags in MT and finally got a couple and did get one one year. Every year the Troy Idaho Lions club has a buffalo drawing and every year I buy anywhere from 1-10 tickets at $5 a pop. One of these days maybe.

Wyoming draw results are out tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

WY results just came out. Looks like I am hunting general for elk and deer, but drew unit 77 for antelope!

Looks like I'll be headed to Kaycee, WY again this fall for deer and antelope.

Won the lottery. Drew a bighorn sheep tag. Been waiting a long time for this one.

WOW! Congratulations and good luck(y)

Thanks Firebird. It should be a lot of fun and a great hunt.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-20 at 11.12.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-20 at 11.12.37 AM.png
    612.1 KB · Views: 175
  • Screen Shot 2020-06-20 at 11.12.39 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-20 at 11.12.39 AM.png
    829.4 KB · Views: 162
The British Columbia LEH draws were published yesterday. Another unsuccessful for me, no love again. Guess its a GOS, antler point restrictions and special area year again.

MB

Won the lottery. Drew a bighorn sheep tag. Been waiting a long time for this one.

Congratulations! Is this for Montana or Wyoming? I have 18 pref points for Wyoming and it's taking about 21-22 points to draw.

Waiting....... :E Tap Foot:

Congratulations! Is this for Montana or Wyoming? I have 18 pref points for Wyoming and it's taking about 21-22 points to draw.
This is for Montana. I think I had 18-19 pref/bonus points . Also have been trying to draw for about plus or minus 40 years.

Nothing for us.. May have to look for scraps in the leftover draws. Is it even worth it picking up a deer or elk leftover or OTC tag in Colorado?

My 18 year old drew cow elk on the Deseret cwmu area on the utah/Wyoming border. Me and the other daughter didn’t draw antlerless tags this season. . .

He should have a fun hunt up there.

I believe that they offer a guide service and if they do it may be worth the cost.

They always have in the past but they also restrict the number of people in your group. Since my daughter is under a hundred pounds-I will pay for the guide!

Struck out on Sasky Pronghorns :cry: But that's OK, the Missus and I will both be hunting Mule deer and Whitetails together! (y)

40 years on the nose and over 40 apps ( multiple states) and I finally drew a SHEEP TAG, I'm afraid I will wake up and it's just a dream!!! Struck out on whitetail in Montana but not really caring at this point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jostepan

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois