Music Enthusiasts?

Switching continents, genres... I do believe that there is something to the theory of genetic memory. I have always been attracted to Celtic/Gaelic music. Who knows, possibly because half my family is from there. It seems possible. Here's one that appeals for whatever reason. The most recognizable theme song of Outlander, The Skye Boat Song, Bear McCreary

 
Earthy mellifluousness. I can think of no better words to describe Kate’s voice.

 
I've seen Mushroomhead!
What used to be something different, unique & an epic experience live .. really turned embarrassing. However, hope they put on a good show & thanks for the support.

us.jpg
 
Staying with Celtic/Gaelic theme. Timeless Mckennitt- Bonny Portmore. Another one for plugging AirPods into the ears, kicking back and listening.

 
Last edited:
"Life is full of mysteries" Only God know .. however.
440hz is today's international standard. 432hz was the original.
Theirs a belief, 440hz was designed to drive us nuts?

Frequencies are strange. In nature, healing, (making plants grow, ie) They also create patterns,
Worth a listen. Thank you.

 
"Life is full of mysteries" Only God know .. however.
440hz is today's international standard. 432hz was the original.
Theirs a belief, 440hz was designed to drive us nuts?

Frequencies are strange. In nature, healing, (making plants grow, ie) They also create patterns,
Worth a listen. Thank you.

It's strange .. To ring up dispatch (on a train) it sends a certain tone .. When a radio didn't work, we'd hit "push to talk" & hit a tuning fork

You be the judge.


 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,574,008
Members
169,881
Latest member
preanartogta1987
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top