Double Stack Reedbuck Taxidermy

harden

AH elite
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
1,604
Reaction score
3,487
Deals & offers
2
Media
2,695
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Europe
1
Asia/M.East
1
One of my favorite African animals you really don't here much about...

DSCN2166_zps5idk5jdb.jpg
DSCN2171_zpssrj4saia.jpg
DSCN2169_zps4r8zoh3l.jpg
DSCN2165_zpsmmym2es2.jpg
DSCN2170_zps4ixp5zui.jpg
DSCN2163_zpslsz3waex.jpg
DSCN2167_zpsyt86lyyz.jpg
DSCN2164_zpspdw4qsbw.jpg
DSCN2168_zps8c3fikwu.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful work Dennis. I too am a reedbuck fan and hope to have a common and mountain of my own one day.
 
Six trips to South Africa and Zimbawe and no common reedbuck! One more try this summer to KZN. If I get one half as good as these I'll be thrilled!
 
Nice work.

My mountain reedbok is one of my favourite trophies. I think he looks great, but what sticks in my mind is how he looked as the sun set. He looked magnificent! My photos of him are with the setting sun behind. Great memories. Would love to get a common reedbok.
 
Six trips to South Africa and Zimbawe and no common reedbuck! One more try this summer to KZN. If I get one half as good as these I'll be thrilled!
Some very good common reedbuck in KZN! Good luck, but I do not think you will need it
 
Nice mounts.

I am having one in the works as we chat....

Hank make sure your PH does the paperwork for your permit. KZN is a great area for Reedbucks.

I still looking for a good mountain reedbuck. Maybe in 2016, who knows.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,368
Members
169,344
Latest member
linebet
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top