375FLM

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
SCI Life Member
Hunted
Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, New Zealand, USA, South America, Spain
Hello Everyone,

I am having a difficult time locating front sling swivel studs for one of my double rifles. Specifically, I need the M5-0.8 thread pattern for this rifle. I have checked all the obvious sources in the USA, I.E. Brownells, MidwayUSA, Numrich, Grovetec, etc., if you have a source where I might purchase these items, please share.

Thanks & Good Hunting.

...Give GALAZANS are try.

TSIBINDI,

Thanks for the recommendation I will see if they have them.

TwoTracks,

Thanks for the recommendation, I have reached out to them and they are looking to see if they have a solution for me.

Appreciate the help.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-31 at 9.08.15 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-31 at 9.08.15 AM.png
    1 MB · Views: 57
  • Screen Shot 2021-12-31 at 9.08.17 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-31 at 9.08.17 AM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 59
Thanks, Rell. I have tried NECG already and the size I need is not something they have on hand. Appreciate the help at any rate.

Hunter4752001,

Thanks for providing this, I’m pulling some ISO specs to see if this might work. Wish I had paid more attention to my metric vs. SAE lectures back in school. Ha!

Thanks again.

Standard M5 thread is:
MD 5mm
Pitch 0.8mm

M5 Fine thread:
MD 5mm
Pitch 0.5mm

Other 5mm threads exist but not as common.

I saw that as well. Thanks again.

Hunter4752001,

Thanks for providing this, I’m pulling some ISO specs to see if this might work. Wish I had paid more attention to my metric vs. SAE lectures back in school. Ha!

Thanks again.
YES! VICTORY! From all us math and science teachers.:A Banana:
As a temporary fix have you tried duct tape?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBurns

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.