Discounted Red Stag Hunting Package Romania 2022

I love the respect shown to the hunted animals....well done

@ IvW ‘Good Catch & Comments’ … that’s the European way, each country has their specific embedded traditions of the hunt but all center on respect for conservancy & the animals/hunt pre, during, & post. These traditions date back many centuries to Saint Hubertus - patron Saint of Hunters.

I’m an American bloke, living/working in Germany & in 2004 went through the 1/2-year course/process (but worth it …) to secure my Jagdschein (hunting license) & WBK (weapson card). Weeks of hunting history/classic traditions were part of the curriculum …

I can attest to the thrill of the classic hunt here in Europe & an outing every committed Hunter should experience at least once (or more)!

Happy Trails …

Hi Marius,

Thx for the nice offer/post & I enjoyed your well-organized website. Some follow-up questions & topics other AH members may be interested to know.

1) Red Stag area for this offer - Covasna County? Agricultural area?
2) Horseback hunting option available?
3) Roebuck/€550 - is also regardless of size (grams)?
4) Quail/Doves - shotgun lease available? (Or, a good ‘excuse’ to buy a shotgun in Germany!) :cool:
5) Guides - English speaking? Or translators in the group?
6) If the hunt is by Walk/Stalk - coordinate a 2/Hunter 1/Guide group?
7) Help organize a 1-night trip to Transylvania & Vlad Dracula Castle Bran?

Thanks in advance.

@Jaegger , thank you for your interest in this hunt. My website is quite old, I didn’t change many things there in the last 5 years I think… I’m trying to answer to your questions here.
1. For this offer red stag hunt will be West side of Romania. Stags are coming from Apuseni Mountains, and we hunt them in forest and agricultural fields as well.
2. Horse back hunting is difficult to organise in this moment. I didn’t have requests in the last 5 years.
3. Yes, roebuck is regardless of size. Like additional trophy we can do one day for 1,2 roebucks. For many roebucks I recommend another period. (May and beginning of August)
4. Yes, we can find shotguns for this hunt.
5. Most of my guides are English speaking. ( especially common words like we are used in the hunting situations)
6. Red stag hunt is individual. Each hunter will have minimum 1 guide. Sometime even 2.
7. Yes, no problem. Specially for our red stag trophy hunting ( I can send you the details) is not that far from Bran Castle.

@Jaegger, thank you for your interest in this hunt. My website is quite old, I didn’t change many things there in the last 5 years I think…

Hi Marius,

Thank-you for the detailed response & your website “… not many changes in the last 5-yrs.” So from Hunter to Owner, I share my “Thanks & Congratulations” for maintaining your prices! (y)

Only 2 tags left for 2022 hunting season.
We are open now to get reservations for 2023 season. Only 10 tags available.

So how has this deal changed in price for 2023?

For 2023 season price for this package is 3450 euros.

I'm interested in this hunt for 2023. Is the best airport to fly into Bucharest? Is bear hunting still off limits? What other costs are there above the 3450 Euros?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross