Delta seat change

I am in delta comfort for my flight in September. I've got an aisle seat there but a window seat on the way home.

D.E.L.T.A.

Doesn't
Ever
Leave
The
Airport

Naval term for wall in a ship or aircraft.

For your next test, to what do the terms waterline, butt line and station line refer? :whistle:

For your next test, to what do the terms waterline, butt line and station line refer? :whistle:

My answers in order.
article-2137225-12D6E884000005DC-717_634x586.jpg

ladies-in-tight-short-shorts-everybody-wins-401.jpg

3f827b624cb21194c7b324378c38fc98.jpg

Brickburn, playing with fire tonight :sneaky:

Well my original post on seat change has been repeated....we were moved to a less desirable seat. Excuses given were bald face lies, no equipment change, and no disability problem, other bulk head seats were available just not as desirable as the ones we had booked in January. Every excuse and no consideration, Deltas customer service is a POS. I am sure our seats were reassigned to more mileage flyer, they just have the Delta Policy of lying to the customer. Supposedly the computer changed the seat assignment......believe that Yeah right. I have spoken to two Delta Supervisors, the excuses are beyond belief. Almost laughable, must think the public is stupid to believe such like lies

Waterline, buttline and station are the axis of the aircraft in flight (think suspended in air) and have to do with the balance of the aircraft.

X: Station
Y: Water Line
Z: Butt

If all the fat people sat in first class, port (left) side, the aircraft would be nose heavy and left low for flight and the crew would have to have the controls out of centered, neutral, or "trim" to keep it level.

I like Brickburn's answer, though he neglected "trim"........

If you think the people carrying end of their business is bad, try dealing with the cargo end. They wrote the book on incompetence. Had a box of trophies shipped to Atlanta for USF&W clearance before being moved by truck to Philly, PA.
Yep, they shipped them off without inspection sign off. Back they go to Atlanta, then back to Philly. I was told this happens on a regular basis.

Tried to explain the dilemma to customer service....comprehension of the English language was a barrier. they could not assign us the seats we requested because they were already taken..yes they are taken ...we booked them in January when they were not taken and available...now Delta has reassigned our seats to someone else...but they can not assign those seats back to us because they were already taken, duh , all I wanted was give me my seat back..you took it away, you can give it back...they could not comprehend that reasoning. Spoke with 4 different supervisors, mental capacity of understanding was limited to say the least. Our seats were reassigned again this morning, with the previous reassigned seats from yesterday showing as available.. Comfort Economy....should be remaned to Discomfort Frustration. There was not one legitimate reason for the original reassignment. One excuse that was given was the reassigned seat went to a passenger that wanted a window ...it is nite flight stupid, try again....another excuse..ready for this...passenger had a comfort dog...now what do you do with a dog on 16 hour flight in comfort economy....put out a fake fireplug? try again....

Trying to get an accountable individual and a straight reasonable answer from these people is an exercise in frustration.
Keep screaming. Perhaps if you record one of these calls it will go viral and they will have to pay you out.

We will not go quietly into the nite. Already have a pot stirring on those seats, decided the bottom was not the answer so we went to the top....Social media does get their attention

I had a similar situation to @Hogpatrol I had 2 bear hides shipped from Canada several years ago on Delta. When I picked them up at the airport I asked "Don't these have to go through customs?" The lady said no they've already been through Customs. There were no stickers or any paper work to show they had. The next day I get a frantic phone call from Delta wanting me to get those hides back to the airport as fast as I can. Plus can I crate them up in the original packing. Now I told them I live 65 miles from the airport and it was going to be a pain. I took them back and they took them from me and took them through Customs for me. I think someone changed some dates or did something. I don't want to know what they did! But I got a free airline ticket for all of my trouble.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottyB2157

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!