Delta 200 dates

WOW! Charlie it’s going to be hot in March! Where, who, what?
 
Out June 2 and back the 15th.
 
Departure July 21. Return August 11.
 
Same here. Going Emirates this time, give it a try. Seattle to Dubai to Jo and return.

I would like to give Emirates a try at some point. What does that layover look like?
 
Looks like about 4.5 hours on the ground, no luggage handling or transfers. All told the flight time from home SeaTac to Jo is about the same, but the first leg is the longest at 14 plus hours to Dubai, then from there to Jo is about 8.5 which I can do standing on my head,o_O;) well not quite but both legs are less than the brutal 17 hours:eek: or so from US to JO. I swear those last few hours are just agony. Arrive Jo in the a.m. for pickup to camp by car. Be nice to not have to grab another flight from there.:D
 
We are booked with Delta again for the May trip, grabbed one of their premium econ seats but hoping for an upgrade. With everyone telling me how nice Emirates is, we might have to give them a go and see for ourselves.
 
Leaving June 29, returning July 10
 
Out on April 12 return April 25. I hope Marius is ready for this, I know I am.
 
Anyone else on ,201 back to Atlanta tonight?
 
Anyone on June 10th flight? Return June 26th.
 
Headed out 3 June this year on Delta 200. Overnight Joberg then on to Namibia the next morning!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,476
Members
169,572
Latest member
FloridaGlo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top