Delta 200 dates

WOW! Charlie it’s going to be hot in March! Where, who, what?

May 6 - 21st

Out June 2 and back the 15th.

Departure July 21. Return August 11.

Same here. Going Emirates this time, give it a try. Seattle to Dubai to Jo and return.

I would like to give Emirates a try at some point. What does that layover look like?

Looks like about 4.5 hours on the ground, no luggage handling or transfers. All told the flight time from home SeaTac to Jo is about the same, but the first leg is the longest at 14 plus hours to Dubai, then from there to Jo is about 8.5 which I can do standing on my head,o_O;) well not quite but both legs are less than the brutal 17 hours:eek: or so from US to JO. I swear those last few hours are just agony. Arrive Jo in the a.m. for pickup to camp by car. Be nice to not have to grab another flight from there.:D

We are booked with Delta again for the May trip, grabbed one of their premium econ seats but hoping for an upgrade. With everyone telling me how nice Emirates is, we might have to give them a go and see for ourselves.

Leaving June 29, returning July 10

Out on April 12 return April 25. I hope Marius is ready for this, I know I am.

Anyone else on ,201 back to Atlanta tonight?

Headed out 3 June this year on Delta 200. Overnight Joberg then on to Namibia the next morning!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dyan65373

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.