Deepest condolences ...

to the families, friends, and brothers-in-arms Marines lost, and injured in the recent Osprey crash in the Northern Territory. My prayers are with them.
+1. Very tragic.
 
Absent comrades.
 
These men and women are of far greater value and import to America than ANY candidate for the 2024 Presidency.


+1...10,000 if possible.
Politicians are proverbial "cannon fadder"
 
Rest in peace my brothers and sisters.
 
Fair Winds and Following Seas.
Semper Fi Devil Dogs.
 
to the families, friends, and brothers-in-arms Marines lost, and injured in the recent Osprey crash in the Northern Territory. My prayers are with them.
@geoff rath
Such a tragic accident.
I join you in condolences and prayers to the families and friends.
Bob
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,571,941
Members
169,469
Latest member
LupeMcConn
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top