Graham Hunter

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Alaska Canada US New Zealand Scotland South Africa Zimbabwe
Any reports from the DSC Convention. Numbers, Business, Buyers, Prices? Anyone attend both SCI and DSC-comparison. Country and travel info SA, Zim, Tan, BF etc?

Hey Graham

I can tell you that several exhibitors told me SCI was bad and DSC was very good.

It seemed nice and busy on both Friday and Saturday when I was there.

DSC official numbers will be published in about two weeks from the end of the convention. They will be far greater than the SCI numbers.

I was there Saturday and Sunday. I thought it looked much more busy than last year. The exhibitors I spoke with echo what has been written - SCI was slow but Dallas was much busier.

All my friends were very happy with the Dallas show - SCI not so much.

Same sentiments I got from most of my friends that were there ..... great show for pretty much all of them ...... ! I am sure it will be bigger and better next year !

Less people will be in Reno next year .......

Flew into Dallas from Atlanta for Saturday...extremely pleased with convention

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross