Dakota 76 375HH

Mark Biggerstaff

Gold supporter
AH legend
Joined
Feb 28, 2017
Messages
4,278
Reaction score
15,257
Location
Texas
Media
281
Hunting reports
Africa
9
USA/Canada
1
Hunted
Texas, Louisiana, South Africa,
Just wanted share some pics of a lovely Dakota 76 I found and scoped out.
IMG_9352.jpg

IMG_9353.jpg

Gun was in great condition and not sure if it had been shot.
 
Yes indeed, that is a nice rifle & scope combo.
 
Beautiful! How expensive?
 
Beautiful rifle, congratulations. Don’t scratch it on safari!
 
Congratulations Mark, that is a beauty!
 
Stunner! Now you need the .416 Rigby that makes a great buddy to this one!
 
Oh, it's not yours? Bummer, I thought it was.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,273
Messages
1,571,258
Members
169,317
Latest member
BrigetteY2
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top