CZ, Sako, Ruger, Kimber?

I would say that's much too light... I would add 1 pound 11 ounces to the gun to bring it up to a comfortable 10.5 pounds. this should make the gun much more shootable and will allow for a respectable amount of practice.

-matt

the Win M70 I shot was a brand new gun, the owner was just breaking it in... or trying to before the sharp pain to the shoulder stopped him. he had both me and another shooter (both very experienced with heavy rifles) try the gun and we agreed it was horrible. perhaps the gun fits some people just right and doesn't feel bad to shoot or perhaps people are putting a very heavy scope on it (the gun I tried was just iron sights).

I cant comment on the Kimber Caprivi other then that its VERY LIGHT. I handled a Caprivi in 458 Lott at the Dallas gun show and it was under 8 pounds which was just silly for its chambering.

-matt
Kimber Caprivi 458 Lott under 8 pounds? hmmmm you might want to double check that

I see the title listed with "CZ, Sako, Ruger and Kimber".
Any thought of a Balser?
Lots of DG calibers and you can customize the weight with the options you choose.
375H&H is offered in 3 barrel profiles, and
Add to that you can drop in a 12 oz. kickstop for the heavy stuff if you wish.

If Blaser rifles cost about half of what they do I might get one. But I like my model 70s just fine
Every now and then you can find one that was used for a real bargain.
Most of the used ones are in very good condition as well.
However I do agree with you that they are not cheap by any means.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EllieBoatm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross