CZ safety operation

just saw that Dan at Bullseye Gunsmiths has taken over at 303-868-9459 but says basic gunsmithing services so call and see what he will do or is qualified to do
Yea sir. That is what I was going to add. Seems like a vocal group of those who used Matrix had issues. Not sure if there were 50 good results for each “problem”, but the negative feedback was certainly palpable.
 
Yea sir. That is what I was going to add. Seems like a vocal group of those who used Matrix had issues. Not sure if there were 50 good results for each “problem”, but the negative feedback was certainly palpable.

I think a lot of people were frustrated by the matrix deal because Wayne is so damn good. Not easy to be at that level unless you are really dedicated and talented.
 
Yea sir. That is what I was going to add. Seems like a vocal group of those who used Matrix had issues. Not sure if there were 50 good results for each “problem”, but the negative feedback was certainly palpable.
Glad I got mine done when I did with Wayne at AHR. Or at least @Scott CWO is happy I got it done with Wayne :ROFLMAO:
 
I was confused as well.

From there home page...see the black arrow I inserted.
View attachment 547112

I don't see where they say they are no longer doing CZ upgrades, only that they are subbing out small to mid size jobs to that individual. Perhaps I'm reading too much in to it but I'd guess they are trying to focus more on just CZ/custom work and getting away from general gunsmithing.
 
I don't see where they say they are no longer doing CZ upgrades, only that they are subbing out small to mid size jobs to that individual. Perhaps I'm reading too much in to it but I'd guess they are trying to focus more on just CZ/custom work and getting away from general gunsmithing.
I would agree.

However I have no knowledge of the person doing the work or their qualifications. Maybe @RR 314 would be able to enlighten all of us as to the specific issues encountered with Matrix up to this point.
 
You guys are enablers

Back to my original safety question. I like the position, and the on-off function. Just not the noise
I also am not bothered by the stock safety. I have the stock safety on my .458 Lott even though I had Wayne at AHR do the rest of a #2 upgrade. On a true stopping rifle, I don’t mind the simplicity of just an on or off safety.

The .375 I bought from @BeeMaa has the changed out M70 safety. They both have strong points.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,289
Members
169,519
Latest member
jhbrown9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top