Cz 550, 416 Rigby NIB Fancy Grade For Sale - Last One

They are a hot commodity these days!
What's a regular ol cz550 416 Rigby classic safari worth with brass and bullets? Not that I'm motivated to sell but hell I bought mine in like 2003ish thought it was an entry level rifle...

When cz came out with 416 Rigby they were gong for $900 to 1400 In early 2000.
Then prices have gone up every year. Now depending up on what condition it is and when made the (stock original) pricess range up to 2k to 3.9K
Krish

Dang I must've been in a time warp
... I'm not gonna lie I paid $950 for mine and it's in prestine shape but honestly probably wouldn't sell it for my firstborn,,, unless maybe a 505 came along lol

Dang I must've been in a time warp
... I'm not gonna lie I paid $950 for mine and it's in prestine shape but honestly probably wouldn't sell it for my firstborn,,, unless maybe a 505 came along lol
505 or 500 are about 5k to 6k in very good or Near New or New condion

You can get one in average contion for 4k.
Don't need to stop dreaming.
Krish
Me and a buddy were talking rifles this afternoon as we shot our lever guns after boat shop work was done and had a chuckle at a guy was trying to sell us a new "never fired" marlin .... No box no paperwork 1976 model ,, we messed w him , I'd rather had proven rifle that's been to war than one that's never been tested ! I like a workhorse not a safe queen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShanelL98

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.