Custom 375 H&H Mag, Beretta DT10 12 Gauge, AYA No 4/53 28 Gauge For Sale

Kudurifle

AH member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Here are some of my treasures up for sale to help fund my next safari. If interested, let me know fast as they will be going to auction in a week.

1) Custom John Coulter 375 H&H magnum built on renown and highly sought after Sako A5 action, case colored 3/4 rib rear sight, flip up Holland Style front sight with bone night sight, exhibition grade walnut stock with fine checkering and right hand palm swell. Chamber improved 40 degree shoulder, shoots factory H&H ammo 1"@ 100 meters or hand-load improved for 375 Weatherby ballistics. As fine a 375 rifle as I have ever shot or seen. Comes with case colored Tilley quick detach 30mm rings. Meopta 1-6x Meoplex available at extra. $3,000 firm.

2) Beretta DT10 12 gauge shotgun, 30" Barrels. Factory stocks and same length custom burled walnut rear stock. Beretta case, tubes and parts kit included. Small nicks from use as pictured in stocks. Excellent condition. Low rounds very tight action. $4700, firm.

3) AYA 28 gauge No. 4/53. Gorgeous. Wesley Richards box lock action. Like new. Less than one box of shells through it. In factory box with all paperwork. $3000, firm.

Many more detailed photographs are available if seriously interested I will email you.

Payment by money order and must include cost of shipping and insurance. 24 hour inspection.

Best, Michael Harrison.
IMG_0626.JPG
IMG_0651.JPG
IMG_0653.JPG

Good luck on the sale. What are you after on the next safari?

That AYA is beautiful.

Yet another awesome gun that I cant buy!

Good luck with sale.

All very nice looking guns! Best of luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilliamcoUlt

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you