Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Wildlife ranching SA.Phasa
Image 2020-07-08 at 11.18.jpeg

Good Day Everyone.

We are excited to offer you this Cull Hunt opportunity ( 1 x 1 ) for 2021 on our own property in the Waterberg Mountains of Limpopo.

This package is for two hunters sharing and each hunter will have 14 animals ( 28 total ) in their package and will include the following for 7 Days and 8 Nights for $8000 for two hunters.

Transfer to and from Johannesburg Int Airport, all meals , drinks and beverages , Laundry services , Professional hunter services , Trackers , skinners , Hunting vehicle , Field prep of trophy and transport to local taxidermy.

We will only do 2 of these packages for 2021.Animals will be at Ph's discretion and will be non trophy male and female animals.Hunters may keep any skins , skulls and horns and can be exported.

Looking forward to having you all back soon.

Regards

Rouan

Lots of trigger time, and some good practice stalking to boot. The great Tsala hospitality has got me dreaming of a return.......thanks for a great offer........FWB

Sorry, I am still confused, is it 28 animals at 8000 full package, and 4000 per huter 14 animals? thanks

Good Day Petrovic.

Thank you for your questions.

Total price is $8000 for 2 hunters , $4000 per hunter.

28 animals in total for 2 hunters.14 animals per hunter.They can split the 28 animals any way they like.

Hope that clears it up for you.You are most welcome if you have any more questions.

Regards

Rouan

Thank you for the answer. It sounds good, must find a mate! The covid is Not so much in Limpopo, the problem is the Johannesburg and the airports. Is it possible to take this package also in the March/April next year? regards.

Hi Petrovic

You are most welcome to take this package anytime next year.

Regards

Rouan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OctavioN51

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.
dogcat1 wrote on WAB's profile.
They are yours. Please send your contact info and which pair you want.
Thanks,
Ross
FDP wrote on dogcat1's profile.
Hello, did both follow through with their transactions? If not, I'll take a pair
Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!