Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Wildlife ranching SA.Phasa
Image 2020-07-08 at 11.18.jpeg

Good Day Everyone.

We are excited to offer you this Cull Hunt opportunity ( 1 x 1 ) for 2021 on our own property in the Waterberg Mountains of Limpopo.

This package is for two hunters sharing and each hunter will have 14 animals ( 28 total ) in their package and will include the following for 7 Days and 8 Nights for $8000 for two hunters.

Transfer to and from Johannesburg Int Airport, all meals , drinks and beverages , Laundry services , Professional hunter services , Trackers , skinners , Hunting vehicle , Field prep of trophy and transport to local taxidermy.

We will only do 2 of these packages for 2021.Animals will be at Ph's discretion and will be non trophy male and female animals.Hunters may keep any skins , skulls and horns and can be exported.

Looking forward to having you all back soon.

Regards

Rouan

Lots of trigger time, and some good practice stalking to boot. The great Tsala hospitality has got me dreaming of a return.......thanks for a great offer........FWB

Sorry, I am still confused, is it 28 animals at 8000 full package, and 4000 per huter 14 animals? thanks

Good Day Petrovic.

Thank you for your questions.

Total price is $8000 for 2 hunters , $4000 per hunter.

28 animals in total for 2 hunters.14 animals per hunter.They can split the 28 animals any way they like.

Hope that clears it up for you.You are most welcome if you have any more questions.

Regards

Rouan

Thank you for the answer. It sounds good, must find a mate! The covid is Not so much in Limpopo, the problem is the Johannesburg and the airports. Is it possible to take this package also in the March/April next year? regards.

Hi Petrovic

You are most welcome to take this package anytime next year.

Regards

Rouan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross