Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
PHASA
Good day AH Community,

We hope you are all doing great and are looking forward to all the upcoming adventures! This is an exciting hunt with a crocodiles senses being unparalleled. To make a good stalk in on a croc is the first challenge, the second challenge is trying to hit a golf ball sized target under pressure... And finally drawing straws to see who swims for it! We have some fantastic Crocodile hunting on offer this year at 3 of our various concessions. We enjoyed some wonderful success last year with 2 crocs well over 13ft being harvested as well as a collection of other great specimens. As we are sure you are aware Crocodile pricing is done on a sliding scale, however our starting size for croc's will leave you with a very big dinosaur indeed! This is a helluva fun hunt and should you wish to pursue the modern age dinosaur please do let us know!

Crocodile Hunt Package 2020:

5 Days/6 Nights
11,5 footer (bigger can be hunted)
All Inclusive

USD$5200
CAD$6930
AUD$8090
EUR€4695

*Hunting for other species can be done

What is included:
• Licensed Professional Hunter, a Tracker, Skinner and hunting vehicle.
• Accommodation on a full board basis, incl. non-alcoholic drinks and table beer/wine
• Transfer from and to Johannesburg international Airport.
• Transport between and on hunting Area A and Area B
• Laundry service (Except on Sundays).
• Field preparation of Trophies.
• Licenses for trophies (Permit controlled animals excl)

What is excluded:

• Flight from and to Johannesburg International Airport, and any national flights from one concession to the next.
• Hard tack (whiskey, brandy etc)
• Firearms and ammunition. (Rifle Hire – $30 /Day if used)
• Hotel accommodation before and after the hunt – if required.
• Taxidermy, packing, insurance, transport.
• Dipping and shipping of trophies.
• Personal expenses ex. Tips, Telephone, Souvenirs etc.
• Tourist Programmes

Find us on the following platforms:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BaylySippelHuntingSafaris/
Instagram: bayly_sippel_safaris

IMG_20190626_151738.jpg
IMG_20190327_162556.jpg
42853826_2143600605961584_1428975734373744640_n.jpg
IMG_20190529_220222.jpg
IMG_20190327_180106.jpg
IMG_20190327_180204.jpg
IMG_20190626_174053.jpg
IMG_20190905_170443-01.jpeg

Size 11 boot!!! UNBELIEVABLE!
IMG_20190626_152812.jpg

The crocodile hunt that took place with your German client, the one where the croc was playing dead, that one got me. I mean, talk about getting your adrenaline pumping!

The crocodile hunt that took place with your German client, the one where the croc was playing dead, that one got me. I mean, talk about getting your adrenaline pumping!
Can you tell the story please?

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a YouTube video entitled "Lion Hunt with Bayly Sippel Safaris Part 2", where a client is hunting various species. Around the 3:00 minute mark the crocodile hunt commences. The client made his shot, and the croc sinks down to the bottom of the water hole. A sort of floating net apparatus is employed to recover the croc, and when it is dragged up to the shore, the croc decides to make it known that he indeed still alive, and about to exact his revenge on whomever it was that gave him that splitting headache. The client had his wits about him, was ready for this, and plugged the croc twice more at a very close range. Looked like a pretty exciting hunt.

To see it first hand was very intense! The video definitely doesn't do justice!

There is a YouTube video entitled "Lion Hunt with Bayly Sippel Safaris Part 2", where a client is hunting various species. Around the 3:00 minute mark the crocodile hunt commences. The client made his shot, and the croc sinks down to the bottom of the water hole. A sort of floating net apparatus is employed to recover the croc, and when it is dragged up to the shore, the croc decides to make it known that he indeed still alive, and about to exact his revenge on whomever it was that gave him that splitting headache. The client had his wits about him, was ready for this, and plugged the croc twice more at a very close range. Looked like a pretty exciting hunt.
There was definitely some reaction/damage from the first shot on the croc. When we threw the recovery hooks to try and drag him out after what was believed to be a successful shot we just couldn't seem to get a grip on him. A healthy croc would have simply swum away but he just seemed to keep shaking us off and stayed more or less put. That's when we decided to use the net which is also easily escapable for a healthy crocodile! We weren't expecting the end result for sure!

Huge head on this Flat dog!
IMG_20190626_174950.jpg

Some fine looking lizards! My croc hunt was one of my favorites! The precision shot is intense!

Some fine looking lizards! My croc hunt was one of my favorites! The precision shot is intense!
Its a very underrated hunt but definitely one of our favorites! Totally unique animals to hunt!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelmarRoge

Latest profile posts

Houston Bill wrote on Sketchy1973's profile.
Hello,

I am considering selling my Rizzini 470 NE double, if you have interest we should discuss.

Bill
btheis13 wrote on migrabill's profile.
I love your zebra avatar! Is that yours? If so, would you mind sharing who did your taxidermy work?
Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video