Crash Position

We currently have a version of Mugabe, in the Whitehouse

really .....if thats what you think then fk i really dont know what to say.................maybe you need to watch the documentary mugabe and the white african this http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1437235/ . how many people do you know that have been forcibly evicted from their farms and homes loosing everything including their lives in some instances by obama? or is this just another analogy i am getting the wrong end of??? ...........................

if I saw the Captain of the airplane beating on the cockpit door, while the plane was plummeting towards the ground, I would be kicking that door open. Or at least try

i am sure they were trying but there isnt a lot of room leading to a cockpit, and the doors are designed to stop people from doing exactly that.....................

really .....if thats what you think then fk i really dont know what to say.................maybe you need to watch the documentary mugabe and the white african this http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1437235/ . how many people do you know that have been forcibly evicted from their farms and homes loosing everything including their lives in some instances by obama? or is this just another analogy i am getting the wrong end of??? ...........................

i am sure they were trying but there isnt a lot of room leading to a cockpit, and the doors are designed to stop people from doing exactly that.....................[/QUOTE

I will explain it to you when I get home from work

I sympathize for the victims and families of the crash as much as anyone.

I really think we are reading too much into this. On the surface, the simplest reference is a perfect mirror of Obamas actions.

He made decisions on his own, barred everyone from the process, and everyone will suffer by the actions he has chosen.

Ive said enough on this one lol.

I have really bad concerns over where Oboma is taking us and the potential long term implications.... But you need to visit Zimbabwe to get perspective For the "right now".

I think we still have the greatest economy in the World "in spite of Oboma".

We don't have people jumping the border from the USA to RSA for work or to buy supplies. Nor to Mexico for that matter (well I suppose that depends upon tne "supplies we're talking about).

I think Mike has a little closer to the heart perspective than us casual visitors to Africa.

But there is that nasty potential that could result from Oboma's actions, like a nuclear armed Iran. Eventual history could have Oboma looking much worse than Mugabe.... but we won't know that until well after he is gone from office. It is always interesting how history paints people long term.

Its sort of funny that us democrats are always complaining that Obama is a complete failure for not implementing any lasting change in the country.

Count me offended!

Its sort of funny that us democrats are always complaining that Obama is a complete failure for not implementing any lasting change in the country.
I am as far from being a Democrat, as a man can get. Obama has implemented change.......and it is all bad!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ekaterina Lobach North Fork Bullets

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!