Crash Position

We currently have a version of Mugabe, in the Whitehouse

really .....if thats what you think then fk i really dont know what to say.................maybe you need to watch the documentary mugabe and the white african this http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1437235/ . how many people do you know that have been forcibly evicted from their farms and homes loosing everything including their lives in some instances by obama? or is this just another analogy i am getting the wrong end of??? ...........................

if I saw the Captain of the airplane beating on the cockpit door, while the plane was plummeting towards the ground, I would be kicking that door open. Or at least try

i am sure they were trying but there isnt a lot of room leading to a cockpit, and the doors are designed to stop people from doing exactly that.....................
 
really .....if thats what you think then fk i really dont know what to say.................maybe you need to watch the documentary mugabe and the white african this http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1437235/ . how many people do you know that have been forcibly evicted from their farms and homes loosing everything including their lives in some instances by obama? or is this just another analogy i am getting the wrong end of??? ...........................



i am sure they were trying but there isnt a lot of room leading to a cockpit, and the doors are designed to stop people from doing exactly that.....................[/QUOTE

I will explain it to you when I get home from work
 
I sympathize for the victims and families of the crash as much as anyone.

I really think we are reading too much into this. On the surface, the simplest reference is a perfect mirror of Obamas actions.

He made decisions on his own, barred everyone from the process, and everyone will suffer by the actions he has chosen.

Ive said enough on this one lol.
 
I have really bad concerns over where Oboma is taking us and the potential long term implications.... But you need to visit Zimbabwe to get perspective For the "right now".

I think we still have the greatest economy in the World "in spite of Oboma".

We don't have people jumping the border from the USA to RSA for work or to buy supplies. Nor to Mexico for that matter (well I suppose that depends upon tne "supplies we're talking about).

I think Mike has a little closer to the heart perspective than us casual visitors to Africa.

But there is that nasty potential that could result from Oboma's actions, like a nuclear armed Iran. Eventual history could have Oboma looking much worse than Mugabe.... but we won't know that until well after he is gone from office. It is always interesting how history paints people long term.
 
Its sort of funny that us democrats are always complaining that Obama is a complete failure for not implementing any lasting change in the country.
 
Its sort of funny that us democrats are always complaining that Obama is a complete failure for not implementing any lasting change in the country.
I am as far from being a Democrat, as a man can get. Obama has implemented change.......and it is all bad!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,383
Messages
1,574,675
Members
170,100
Latest member
catchrepouso1978
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top