COVID-19 Coronavirus UPDATES, BANS, CLOSURES, ADVISORY, etc.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

CCP has been pushing the narrative that the Wuhan virus is from America. It now looks like a US government push back has started. It looks like we have a new name for it. DOS calling it Wuhan Corona Pandemic!

ETkDCm1WsAIi3Wo

Attachments

• ETkDCm1WsAIi3Wo.png
    ETkDCm1WsAIi3Wo.png
    91 KB · Views: 53
Last edited by a moderator:
I wish they would ban junk mail.
It sure makes no sense at this time. I seen another dog tested positive in Hong Kong. Hope this crap doesn't get in the chicken and hog factories or the huge cattle feedlots.

The epoch times

Last edited by a moderator:
It sure makes no sense at this time. I seen another dog tested positive in Hong Kong. Hope this crap doesn't get in the chicken and hog factories or the huge cattle feedlots.
No doubt. I went shopping yesterday, and the meat isle was pretty much wiped out.
Could only imagine a pig and cattle pandemic.

Armageddon.

What is the source for this?
Please list your sources when you are sharing information. Otherwise it is equivalent to FB gossip.

Some reasonable Science on the matter.

https://www.oregonvma.org/care-health/zoonotic-diseases/coronavirus-faq

Can my pet contract the COVID-19 coronavirus?
According to organizations such as the AVMA and the World Organisation for Animal Health, at this point, we do not have evidence that animals such as dogs and cats become ill from this virus. It's important to remember that viruses can sometimes infect a species but not cause illness in that species, nor become transmissible to others.

In late February 2020, Hong Kong authorities quarantined a dog after samples from the dog's nasal cavity and mouth tested "weak positive" for the virus. The dog’s owner had tested positive for COVID-19. Authorities believe it is a case of human to animal transmission but stress that it is not cause for alarm. The dog did not show signs of illness. After a period of time, the dog tested negative and was released from quarantine. It later died from non-related health issues, possibly related to its older age.

We are following news of a second positive dog in Hong Kong, and will update this page if warranted.

And, as far as realistic risk factors—if, for instance, your dog is usually at home and doesn't contact other dogs or people, and no one in your household has COVID-19, the odds that your pet would become infected, if it were possible, are highly unlikely.

Veterinary testing service IDEXX announced on March 13, 2020 that it had evaluated thousands of canine and feline specimens during validation of its new veterinary test system for the COVID-19 virus and had obtained no positive results. The specimens used for test development and validation were obtained from specimens submitted to IDEXX Reference Laboratories for other animal health PCR testing needs.

I wish they would ban junk mail.

If it wasn't for junk mail anymore I wouldn't get anything now.

99% of my important stuff and bills now comes through emails

No doubt. I went shopping yesterday, and the meat isle was pretty much wiped out.
Could only imagine a pig and cattle pandemic.

Armageddon.

This is my local butcher shop. I walked out with ten ribeye steaks, a pound of hotdogs, and two pounds of bacon. The owner told me he's sold 8000lbs of meat this week!
IMG_8692.jpg

IMG_8693.jpg

IMG_8694.jpg

IMG_8695.jpg

IMG_8691.jpg

The grocery store had plenty of Bacon, Sausage, and Ham. No steaks, or Hamburger, or Chicken. The only Chicken they had were packs of sketchy looking drumsticks.
I know a good butcher acrosd town. Maybe I will call him and see what they have, if anything?

It has taken the virus 14 weeks to go from 0-125,000 cases.

It has taken the virus 9 days to go from 125,000-250,000.

It took 5 weeks for this thread to have 24 pages.

It took 5 days for it to double to 48 pages. C'mon folks, we need to flatten the curve!

Couldn't find any chicken, not even the organic but three big does are inhabiting my freezer. I have them in various forms, bacon, stew meat, tenderloins, roasts, chip steak, burger, jerky, sweet and hot sticks. Ammo supply would be a film at eleven story. :whistle:
Looks like I'll have to dust off the trout rod although I doubt anyone will be social distancing on the first day.

There's a lot of differing opinions on what to do but the situation is changing on a daily basis. Good, bad or indifferent, its fallen on the federal and state government officials to ramrod the effort to control the virus. Latest is 8500 cases in NY and four members of one family in NJ dead from the virus.

We hijacked the thread

Just trying to lighten things up.

I've hijacked my own thread at least 3X. It's all good. The convo needs to go where it's going to go. Just glad to get people talking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarioWinsl

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?