COVID-19 Coronavirus UPDATES, BANS, CLOSURES, ADVISORY, etc.

Pandemic about over with. Omricon is more contagious but weaker. It's all going pretty much like the Spanish (Kansas ) Flu which is still around but weaker.

Just when I think it’s over I get a call from my wildlife habitat consultant. He went down hard 4 weeks ago. He is now recovering but appears to have permanent
Heart and lung damage. He was vaccinated. His wife had it but just had flu like symptoms and didn’t need to be hospitalized. This thing sucks.

It is going crazy here in my home state. They're running out of tests in the first hour.

Just when I think it’s over I get a call from my wildlife habitat consultant. He went down hard 4 weeks ago. He is now recovering but appears to have permanent
Heart and lung damage. He was vaccinated. His wife had it but just had flu like symptoms and didn’t need to be hospitalized. This thing sucks.
I hope your friend is alright.

In my local small town paper the other day was a PSA about how to order the free swabbie test kits. Went on line and in less than 5 minutes had them ordered with Amazon being the handler, UPS shipping.
Couple days later the news is all over how Biteme bungled the ordering of the kits and it would be weeks before any tests were delivered. LOL

Next day a package came from UPS, couldnt imagine what it was, yep...8 nasal tests!
We havent used any yet. My wife has a head cold and treating it as such, I have nothing. Not going to waste a test until I have some symptoms or wife or son do.

How old is your friend and do you know what jabs he got and how many?
Hope he recovers.

Reactions: WAB
How old is your friend and do you know what jabs he got and how many?
Hope he recovers.

50 ish, great health, works outdoors full time. 2 Moderna jabs and was doing the C, D, zinc regimen. He is over the virus but heart and lung function appear to be permanently compromised.

50 ish, great health, works outdoors full time. 2 Moderna jabs and was doing the C, D, zinc regimen. He is over the virus but heart and lung function appear to be permanently compromised.
Man, thats really hard to take isnt it? Makes one wonder how the hell that happened and why.
So young too. Really sucks!

Reactions: WAB
Can anyone explain to me how it is more risky on a fully vaccinated cruise ship than a domestic airline where they pack you in to the max and require no testing or vaccines. Couldn't be the money is more important than your health.

Can anyone explain to me how it is more risky on a fully vaccinated cruise ship than a domestic airline where they pack you in to the max and require no testing or vaccines. Couldn't be the money is more important than your health.

Always follow the $$$$!!!

Thousands less people and a much better air filtration system come to mind. I would avoid both, but thats just me.
The fully vac'd can still carry and transmit this crap.

Reactions: BWH
I see stupid still rules. Your sleepy Biden wants a rule so only vaccinated on domestic flights in US I just read. Home Province of BC who just terminated 4000 health workers who did not get vaccinated have now got staff shortages. The answer is to shorten isolation and allow hospital workers who have Covid to continue to work. Smarter people make these rules so must be me that thinks that cannot be right. Someone with Covid is safer than the dirty lets screw over non compliant, most who have been stellar employees for decades. Believers will tell you and even try to convince you its right, not madness.

MB

I still don't get the fixation with testing. People standing in line (at a super spreader testing event?) to find out they are at that instant in time negative. If half the effort had been placed on rapid anti-body testing we would have something really useful so efforts could be focused on those who test negative for them.

I still don't get the fixation with testing. People standing in line (at a super spreader testing event?) to find out they are at that instant in time negative. If half the effort had been placed on rapid anti-body testing we would have something really useful so efforts could be focused on those who test negative for them.
I have been wondering that myself for days! For hours these idiots are standing around on the streets and for what?

I don't either. I have had all three shots since the end of Sep when they started giving the booster. I do not understand why take the test in line or at home unless I am maybe feeling sick. My grandkids have had their two shots also, along with their parents have had their three. If they come out with a 4th which I am pretty sure they will, I'll be one of the first in line for it also. As you know my shot/vaccination record goes back to 1972, but really started in 1980 when I received my commission. One positive point of the possibility of requiring vaccinations to fly domestically, as it stands now, the planes are not likely to be full.

I don't either. I have had all three shots since the end of Sep when they started giving the booster. I do not understand why take the test in line or at home unless I am maybe feeling sick. My grandkids have had their two shots also, along with their parents have had their three. If they come out with a 4th which I am pretty sure they will, I'll be one of the first in line for it also. As you know my shot/vaccination record goes back to 1972, but really started in 1980 when I received my commission. One positive point of the possibility of requiring vaccinations to fly domestically, as it stands now, the planes are not likely to be full.
I suspect there will be no rule put in place to show vac proof to get on a plane. If what many if not most with a non political bent are saying is true, with Omicron pushing Delta out of the way, this should soon be on the wane.
But considering how things are on planes and airports these days, I am more than happy to avoid them like the plague they have become.

I had the Omacrock Rona before Christmas, and my to shots in March.
The symptoms were like a head cold. And not even the worst one of those I’ve had.
We need to get on with life and if you are afraid of your shadow then stay locked up in your room.
It’s all control and bullshit now with no science to back it up.

I think the testing lines are so long because people are trying to get out of work. That's why they shortened the quarantine. Workers are giving them a screwing. While your stranded in the airport some of the employees are home having a beer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg