Costs from Namibia to ATL

3chunter

AH veteran
Joined
Aug 21, 2024
Messages
247
Reaction score
512
Media
4
Member of
SCI
For those wondering:
112 x 82 x86 cm dimensions
132 kg weight
$1782.00
Paperwork and misc: another $1350
Total $3132
This is not counting clearance on import, import fees, or truck haul to my taxidermist.

2022 ship comparison from East Cape SA
124 x 90 x 85
154 kg
$1256.90
Total $2300
Also not counting import, truck fee to taxidermist
 
Last edited:
Bringing mounts home is not getting any cheaper, and some of the fees charged are a rip off. There is a huge possibility that probably the next hunts all I will take will be pictures and leave the mounts there.
 
Bringing mounts home is not getting any cheaper, and some of the fees charged are a rip off. There is a huge possibility that probably the next hunts all I will take will be pictures and leave the mounts there.
That's what I did with my first trip to Zim last July, no regrets on leaving the cost and head ach of shipping behind.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,350
Messages
1,573,771
Members
169,849
Latest member
UQWEstella
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top