Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, IDPA, RTBA
Hunted
US and now RSA
0D341F11-0DFB-4F08-898A-361E314039FC.jpeg
So, we moved into a bigger house. Thought we had a plan for the taxidermy mounts.
Three small antelope wall mounts and one pedestal mount. But the floor plan is not working out so good for the Kudu pedestal. The house has high ceilings, so I am thinking about going up with the Kudu.
Any have ideas on an easy way to for me to mount the Kudu, and maybe using the all thread rod already in the mount?

(Googled and found many entries on going from a wall/shoulder to a pedestal.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure, just build a habitat base for a wall mount. Sky is the limit; you could use artificial rock, earth, wood, or any combination there of.

Good suggestion Erik.

Otherwise it's shoulder shot with a big lag bolt drilled through and through. :D

Sure, just build a habitat base for a wall mount. Sky is the limit; you could use artificial rock, earth, wood, or any combination there of.
gizmo,
So are you saying I mount a large shelf on the wall, and then drill a hole in it for the all thread rod from the mount?
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceV

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross