Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC, Life EWA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Cameroon, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Austria, Australia, TX, NM
If you are attending DSC or SCI there is an app for that!
These apps are a lot of fun and have among other things the schedule, lists of exhibitors, and the show floor map. Take a look at these as you make your plans or just dream of next year.
Philip

7C0AFD4B-BF74-4B5F-96AA-535119C15979.png
3CCB85EB-7C33-4835-B9B6-0AC495CE80AD.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve been on the DSC app and it is amazing to see how many exhibitors there are. If you don’t do some research you will miss some things you may really like. Even if you are not attending you can bid on both live and silent auction items.
Philip

Thanks Phillip. I already marked and saved to my planner the top 14 vendors I want to see. Very handy

If you are attending DSC or SCI there is an app for that!
These apps are a lot of fun and have among other things the schedule, lists of exhibitors, and the show floor map. Take a look at these as you make your plans or just dream of next year.
Philip

View attachment 444637View attachment 444638
Phillip please let me know if the outfitter we are hunting with in Zim. For 23 Will be at DSC so I can meet them. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.