Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
Interesting articles from conservation around the world, including Namibia black rhino success story...destruction of the selous....mount kilimanjaro being cut off from surrounding wildlife areas and more ...also plenty of reading at the end of the page

Last edited:
Thanks, Spike.........a good read. One sub-headline summarizes a lot for me: "Nature is stressed, but not by hunting"......FWB.

Thanks, Spike.........a good read. One sub-headline summarizes a lot for me: "Nature is stressed, but not by hunting"......FWB.

Pleasure I hope a lot of people on here read this thread...you can also sign up for their quarterly news email

Thank you for sharing! Some interesting reads in there. I am hunting the Selous this year, in the southern central area, glad we are able to make it this year becasue who knows wht 2-5 years will look like.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing! Some good news. Some bad news. But all interesting news.

Thank you for sharing! Some interesting reads in there. I am hunting the Selous this year, in the southern central area, glad we are able to make it this year becasue who knows wht 2-5 years will look like.
It would likely take much longer than 5 years for the Selous to be destroyed but let's hope that the new president will drastically rethink the approach to habitat infringement. Magufuli was a staunch religious zealot and as we all should know, religion and nature never mix well at least outside of North America. The Americans do a very good job of mixing traditional beliefs with science. Africa not so much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FB88cs

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?