Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hi everyone!
I just got back from the Congo. I did that Bongo hunt listed on AH a couple months ago with Christophe Morio (Incredible Bongo Hunting Deal Congo Brazzaville: http://www.africahunting.com/threads/incredible-bongo-hunting-deal-congo-brazzaville.30245/). It was truly an amazing hunt. Shot my Bongo the first day and then hunted Duikers. I got a Blue Duiker, Bay Duiker and a Peters Duiker. Hunting with the Pygmy Trackers is an amazing experience. Thanks for the opportunity of such a hunt!

Bongo
full

Blue Duiker
full

Peters Duiker
full

Bay Duiker
full

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful Bongo! Congratulations!!!

Nice to hear you found the hunt on AH.

That is a very nice Bongo. Congratulations.
Then to get the other little guys is a bonus.

Last edited:
Congrats, it a beautiful trophy! The little guys are fun to hunt too!

Outstanding! In addition to the Bongo of course, that Bay Duiker sure is pretty.

Well done, congrats !

Nice trophies. Congratulations.

Congrats ! That's a beaut of Bongo.

R.

Very nice! That's really cool AH forum helped you find this hunt

Congratulations on a fantastic Bongo trophy! Did you see any Sitatunga?

Nice!! Wow on the first day. I have heard of people make multiple trips in over to get one. Congratulations:D Beers:

Congrats on your successful hunt! That bongo looks great- such a majestic animal.

Congrats on the beautiful bongo and those duikers! I also contacted Christophe about this hunt and certainly want to do it at some point.

Did you get to see any primates, forest buffalo, or sitatunga?

Oh man! Fantastic!

Looks like you had a amazing time, well done on your hunt!

Hi everyone!
I just got back from the Congo. I did that Bongo hunt listed on AH a couple months ago with Christophe Morio (Incredible Bongo Hunting Deal Congo Brazzaville: http://www.africahunting.com/threads/incredible-bongo-hunting-deal-congo-brazzaville.30245/). It was truly an amazing hunt. Shot my Bongo the first day and then hunted Duikers. I got a Blue Duiker, Bay Duiker and a Peters Duiker. Hunting with the Pygmy Trackers is an amazing experience. Thanks for the opportunity of such a hunt!

Bongo
full

Blue Duiker
full

Peters Duiker
full

Bay Duiker
full

Christophe is really getting into those Bongo! what a legend! Did you not get a chance at those huge looking Sitatunga?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerthaChristopher

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.