Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Member of
Magnum hut club,SCI,BASC,BDS
Hunted
Zambia,Zimbawex3,C.A.R,Congo,CameroonX2,Beninx2,Botswana,South Africax2,Namibiax2,Tanzania,Krgyzstan,Canada,USA,Italy,France,Finland,Ireland,Spain,Czech Republic,Scotland,England,
We saw pictures of the Sitatunga off the game camera's but only saw one female live.

You done so well a huge congrats on some amazing trophies!

sestoppelman

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
On the first day?!?! Holy smakeral. What was the hunting method? Beautiful bull!

Nyati

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Member of
RFEC, RFETO
Hunted
Spain, Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West, Northern Cape, Free State ).
Great Bongo, congrats !

cmnhunt

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
Nothing
Hi everyone!
I just got back from the Congo. I did that Bongo hunt listed on AH a couple months ago with Christophe Morio (Incredible Bongo Hunting Deal Congo Brazzaville: http://www.africahunting.com/threads/incredible-bongo-hunting-deal-congo-brazzaville.30245/). It was truly an amazing hunt. Shot my Bongo the first day and then hunted Duikers. I got a Blue Duiker, Bay Duiker and a Peters Duiker. Hunting with the Pygmy Trackers is an amazing experience. Thanks for the opportunity of such a hunt!

Bongo
full

Blue Duiker
full

Peters Duiker
full

Bay Duiker
full
Just wanted to say...you are my new hero!!! Let's face it, your living my dream!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsumbei72

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hi, I’m going on a Leopard & Lion hunt, I’m taking my 338 Blaser mag loaded with 225gr Nosler Accubond moving at 2850ft/s. Will the Nosler Accubond be an excellent bullet on this leopard & lion? Thanks
raamw wrote on MShort's profile.
I have an as new M70 right hand with standard wood of excellent graining and a winchester synthetic
Looking for a 358 Norma Mag.
Does anybody have powder loads with speeds available for 93x62, Varget powder and 250grain GMX Hornady points?
JohnDM wrote on AES's profile.
Do you still have .450-400 Hornady DGS?