CONGO: Amazing Bongo Hunt With Christophe Morio In Congo

We saw pictures of the Sitatunga off the game camera's but only saw one female live.

You done so well a huge congrats on some amazing trophies!

On the first day?!?! Holy smakeral. What was the hunting method? Beautiful bull!

Great Bongo, congrats !

Hi everyone!
I just got back from the Congo. I did that Bongo hunt listed on AH a couple months ago with Christophe Morio (Incredible Bongo Hunting Deal Congo Brazzaville: http://www.africahunting.com/threads/incredible-bongo-hunting-deal-congo-brazzaville.30245/). It was truly an amazing hunt. Shot my Bongo the first day and then hunted Duikers. I got a Blue Duiker, Bay Duiker and a Peters Duiker. Hunting with the Pygmy Trackers is an amazing experience. Thanks for the opportunity of such a hunt!

Bongo
full

Blue Duiker
full

Peters Duiker
full

Bay Duiker
full
Just wanted to say...you are my new hero!!! Let's face it, your living my dream!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elkreaper17

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois