Completing the battery.....

And you are a lawyer @ 22 years of age?

They have a short course for that as well?:confused:

My daughter was an attorney at 23...in the U.S.

There are some precocious folks out there!

Me, I was lucky to survive 4 years of active duty and become a college freshman at 23!

upload_2018-11-28_9-22-54.png

That there is a stock standard Brno on a ZKK action with pop up peep site in the rear receiver as well as the standard straight set trigger.

Have nothing to do with Rigby.

For the non dangerous game , l primarily use my Grandfather's 7 MM Rigby Mauser Bolt Action Rifle ( the one pictured in my profile )

As for the 450 NE By Rigby, somethings don't make sense...

3) A .450 Nitro Express Double Rifle made by John Rigby . I bought this gun myself , after saving years of my wages as a lawyer.

Regarding my .450 NE by Rigby , l got extremely lucky. That gun belonged to a local Landlord here from the 1930s ( During British Colonial Era ) . After he died , his Great Grand children were selling off his things in 2016. The kids didn't have any idea that they were selling off a double rifle. They thought they were selling off a Double barrelled side by side shotgun , and so they priced it stupidly cheap :p

Now let's see.

They sold it to you in 2016.
-after you saved for years from your wages as a lawyer
-and so they priced it stupidly cheap!

You are 22, so you where then 20 when you bought this rifle after saving for years from your wages as a lawyer! Wow intriguing stuff!!

You must be the youngest lawyer in history. Unless you somehow bypassed something along the way!

MESSAGE OF HEAD, DEPARTMENT OF LAW
Lawyers are Social Engineers as lawyering for the poor is lawyering for justice. With a vision to build the society, Bangladesh University (BU) has initiated the journey to impart Quality Legal Education within a very reasonable and moderate Tuition Fee, obviously within the affording capacity of the students of middle and lower middle class families of this country.I am delighted to be a part of this noble venture.

Prof. Dr. Md. Nazmuzzaman Bhuian from the Department of Law of the University of Dhaka has adorned the post of the honorable Advisor of this Department; it’s an achievement for the Department of Law of BU.

The Department is enriched with a set of young, energetic and enthusiastic full time and adjunct faculty members with full devotion and sincerity with a proven track record of academic excellence from home and abroad. With the guidance of such able academics, students of this Department have already qualified themselves in Advocate ship Enrolment, Judiciary and in various other corporate private jobs. A few of them have also obtained fully funded foreign scholarships.

We have an updated syllabus duly approved by the UGC for the 4 Years LL.B. (Hones) Program, LL.M. 1 year and 2 Years Program.We have a permanent Moot Court Room which may be treated as the heart of this Department.The students can master the skills and tactics of lawyering as a dynamic, smart, thrilling and noble profession in real sense. As a part of this skill development initiatives, Department arranges Court Visit Program with the students regularly once in a semester so that the students may learn the Court Proceedings practically.Besides, the Department frequently arranges Seminars, Workshops, Certificate Training Courses on various contemporary national and international legal and human rights issues.

The university is going to shift to its permanent campus at Adabor within the tentative shortest possible time which is no doubt a tremendous achievement in the history of other private universities ranking the same with the status of BU.

In fine, I have the honest courage to assert that, without quality we cannot exist.The Department of Law of BU doesn’t make any compromise particularly in case of imparting quality legal education.

I am delighted to be a part of this team again.

Dewan Md. Al-Amin

Assistant Professor and Head,

Department of Law

Bangladesh University

You are able to bypass the very strict firearms laws in Bangladesh...

You got it made!

I think l have known about your friend , sir. Was he was a gunsmith by the name of Ginger Van Zyl ?
Ah , l knew it was him ! He had a look at my Grandfather's 7 MM Rigby Mauser too.

Now how is that possible?

And why would he need to look at your grandfathers standard 7x57 Brno ZKK? These things are bullet proof and rarely if ever need gunsmiths looking at them....

Well simple, I posted about this on a few threads, I also posted about him being a gunsmith...

A simple search related to hunting with slugs would point that out, no lawyers degree needed...

https://www.africahunting.com/threa...-professional-hunter.23260/page-4#post-416048

https://www.africahunting.com/threads/slug-hunting-plains-game-and-dangerous-game.22178/#post-334409

https://www.africahunting.com/threa...andard-length-action.35134/page-2#post-331113

What do you experienced gentlemen think ?

I may be completely wrong here and I may even be out of line but to be quite honest, my personal opinion is we have a 308W bored out to 4 bore...

I do not believe what you have posted.

Sir , l shall try to assess your questions in a chronological order.
About my law degree. The one l have is from University of London external programmes . It lasts three years. LLB honors first year , LLB honors second year and LLB honors final year.
Regarding the BRNO , as l mentioned earlier , l ammunition sellers call the ammunition .275 Rigby or 7mm Rigby around here.
Regarding acquiring the .450 NE , there are legal ways to circumvent this issue. I wouldn't want to talk about it in a public thread. But l shall be dropping you a PM by today to explain in detail.

Sir , l shall try to assess your questions in a chronological order.
About my law degree. The one l have is from University of London external programmes . It lasts three years. LLB honors first year , LLB honors second year and LLB honors final year.
Regarding the BRNO , as l mentioned earlier , l ammunition sellers call the ammunition .275 Rigby or 7mm Rigby around here.
Regarding acquiring the .450 NE , there are legal ways to circumvent this issue. I wouldn't want to talk about it in a public thread. But l shall be dropping you a PM by today to explain in detail.

No need for that.

I will going forward, be more attentive to certain posts and think things through before offering advice or making suggestions.

This is my opinion and my choice. I have said what I wanted to say in this regard. Right or wrong, that is my opinion.

All the best to you. Cheers.

No need for that.

I will going forward, be more attentive to certain posts and think things through before offering advice or making suggestions.

This is my opinion and my choice. I have said what I wanted to say in this regard. Right or wrong, that is my opinion.

All the best to you. Cheers.
PM sent and all clarified

Hi folks...

I have the chance to buy a quite new Merkel 140 AE in .450/400 NE...

For a long time, I am looking for a SxS, that, in a pinch, can handle every game africa has to offer.

I am not a professional but a "client"...

.... and I do not look for a "charge stopper",....but for the all around rifle.

Is a double in .450/400 NE the right tool?

HWL
Should be fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois