Cities in flame

Was in Tucson last week and saw the slurry bombers working. I was evacuated and had most of the property burn (Firefighters saved the house and out buildings) in the big fire we had in the Huachucas in 2011.

My thoughts and prayers are with the firefighters and people in the fires way.

Reactions: BWH
Yes I do when there is flights . Mine got cancelled March 18 and still here .... Repatriarion Flights very slim and over $2000 a ticket one way from IAD and you still have to get there ....x 2 . So about 5k one way for two ....

Supposed to reach 110 degrees next week, with no rain in sight.

Man I feel for you.... we had a really wet spring here in TX. However, after a month of 90+ with not a drop were as dry as a tender box. Anything, would start a pasture fire. Getting good rain today. Much needed!!! Prayers to you guys.

Conversely we have had a very wet May and June here, though drying a little next week. Highs in the low 70's forecast. Raining here now again! Guess that's why they call WA the Ever(wet)green state! Least ways on the west side.
I feel for you dry weather states, I will take the rain any day.
Couple of years ago, we had a dry summer and lots of smoke even around here, could cut it with a knife. It was quite strange really.

Sad and very scary!

Politically, and otherwise.

Not really the city, but the small communities on the mountain are evacuating. Need some big rains.

Photo taken last night by someone. Catalina mountains on the north side of Tucson.

This fire started by lighting strike on Pusch Ridge, which is home to a desert Bighorn sheep herd. At least the ones that aren't getting eaten by the Mountain Lion's.View attachment 354196
Just think a few hundred years ago and much less it just burned until winter. And it's all still there.

Yeah but since "climate change" was invented, everything is new, never happened before and the earth will melt in 12 years! And they have been telling us this since at least the 70's if not sooner.

Just ask Al Gore.
Yeah but since "climate change" was invented, everything is new, never happened before and the earth will melt in 12 years! And they have been telling us this since at least the 70's if not sooner.

And any number of other brilliant all knowing celebs.

I'm not going to deny climate change but what these wacko's out there claim is a long ways off of the deep end. If they had it their way we would all be walking to get somewhere. But I love it when one of the celebrities starts to harp on it right after they got off of their private jet and got into their limo.

I have always said that we have been warming up since the last ice age.

Of course the earth does warm,, and it cools and guess what? Its been doing so since time began.

Just ask Al Gore.
While he’s flying In his fuel sucking plane between his 5 mega mansions! Hmmm...maybe I’m just jealous? Maybe, but I’d be walking between my lodges on my mega ranch!:A Me You:

Lowering the carbon footprint is for us peasants. The hypocrites fly around the world on private jets, spewing hydrocarbons by the ton. They spend more in one month on electricity to power their mansions, then I do for the whole year.
While he’s flying In his fuel sucking plane between his 5 mega mansions! Hmmm...maybe I’m just jealous? Maybe, but I’d be walking between my lodges on my mega ranch!:A Me You:

And those put out on average 36 times the carbon footprint of Australians or Americans
Boy Markle !!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross