Christmas came a week early!

Wow, beautiful!!!! Congrats and thanks for sharing.

In my case Christmas came a day early. My godfather's birthday is Dec. 24, he is 85 and not doing too well currently. I stopped by to wish him a happy BD and his children told me he had something for me. It was a Model 43 Winchester in .22 Hornet. I was stunned to say the least since I always expected to get my father's version of the same rifle. Now that one can go to my younger brother. I look forward to giving the Turkey's hell with it next season.

Got my trophies from my 2019 safari back. Thought we be moved into a new and bigger house by now but life intervened. Here are some pictures. The sable is from my second trip and now he has company. The black and blue on the wall are from 1st safari. 2nd blue is bigger than I remember. Cannot believe how big the buffalo on a pedestal turned out. Since my wife has slowed the moving process down she now gets to watch TV with the baleful gaze of the buffalo 8 feet away.View attachment 380650View attachment 380651View attachment 380652View attachment 380653View attachment 380654View attachment 380655
DSC_0330.JPG
DSC_0332.JPG
DSC_0349.JPG

Is that a picture of your full mount Nyala??

Fantastic collection of trophies and superb work! Congrats!

Is that a picture of your full mount Nyala??
Nope. Just a nyala wandering the back yard in SC! JK, apparently I didn't upload the full picture correctly.

Here is the full nyala. Took it in the backyard to get it in better light. I looked at the close up and it looked like one was just walking by giving me the stink eye. I had the taxidermist pose it like it was displaying to a rival. I think it came out great.
DSC_0337.jpg

It certainly did turn out great! I didn't know if you had mixed up a picture of a live one you saw while there, but the background said no. LOL That's why I asked. Looks fantastic!

I wish my Warthog turned out more like yours! Did you see mine?? Take a look at "Finally got to see my mounts"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arecruitment880

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!