cheetah in Namibia

Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH legend
Reviews
3
Joined
May 14, 2013
Messages
3,567
Reaction score
7,115
Website
www.tallyho.co.za
Deals & offers
76
Media
906
Member of
SCI, PHASA, SA Wingshooters
i am looking for a cheetah hunt in namibia for a client of mine
any outfitters contact me pls
stuart@tallyho.co.za
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,338
Members
169,339
Latest member
MartinaHew
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top