Charter

ducmarc

AH enthusiast
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
259
Reaction score
587
I'm fairly new here but it's seems the biggest issue with hunting africa is getting there has anybody tried a group charter direct from the states.and fly in to friendly countries like nambia.or a smaller airport in south africa.there were several charters out of miami.dont know who is left though.no layovers,no delta,no Paris,no London.
 
What are the issue with getting to Africa?
 
By no layovers do you mean a non-stop flight?

If so, then you are looking at chartering a big plane, something like a 777. A search for chartering a 777 cost came up with a price of about $30K per hour so a 15 hour flight would cost $450K.

If you had it booked with 350 passengers each would be paying about $1300 each way.
 
When I worked in Angola, I flew on the "Houston Express", a dedicated non-stop charter flight from Houston to Luanda. It was originally on a World Airways MD-11 and later a Atlas Air 747. I flew this roughly every 28 days for 5-1/2 years.

 
When I worked in Angola, I flew on the "Houston Express", a dedicated non-stop charter flight from Houston to Luanda. It was originally on a World Airways MD-11 and later a Atlas Air 747. I flew this roughly every 28 days for 5-1/2 years.

Fascinating!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,751
Members
169,409
Latest member
HopeBelche
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top